Magento fix : Local file doesn’t exist
If you have upgraded your magento or coppied it across from dev to live or live to dev you may find that Magento connect is throwing “Local file doesn’t exist:” error. This is generated from lib/Mage/Connect/Ftp.php. The error occurs if you have oped to use the new ftp connection method for magento connect. This is a long sought after method of using connect but this is the down side. Rather than store your ftp date in the database the Magento team have opted to store this info in a file… downloader/connect.cfg to be precise.
This is a text file which you will see contains the info you used when setting up Connect. Make the necessary changes to this to reflect the new server location.
- Change number of columns displayed in Magneto search results (modern theme)
- Magento tip: problems with Linnworks connecting to Magento api
- 5 Extremely useful free Magento Extensions
- Magento: Move Related Products to centre column in Modern theme
- Magento : How to add a static CMS block to the side bar (twitter example)
- Magento fix: while trying to access connect Fatal error: Class Exception not found in Frontend.php on line 90
- Notes on Magento benchmarking..
- Magetno fix : Cant add products to admin create order
- Magento fix : Invalid method Mage_Wishlist_Model_Item::canConfigure(Array
- Create a multi-store setup in Magento
- Magento fix: Fatal error: Method Varien_Object::__tostring() cannot take arguments in /magento/lib/Varien/Object.php
- Magento tip: after upgrade prices on product page simple product are gone……
- Add attribute to Grid or List view
- Magento tip : add Google Checkout button to side bar shopping cart
- Magento Tip: Add simple product url to grouped product items