Magneto hint : Google Base – Read Timed Out after 10 seconds
A few of our clients have informed us that they are receiving the above error while attempting to update google base.
This appears to be something that google has changed rather than a problem with magento or zend.
The answer requires a slight tweak of the core code in this case
find the line
‘timeout’ => 10
and increase to 30.
Now try and reload your google base info
- Gmail google apps POP: Username password not accepted
- Magento hint : css / js / javascritp files trying to show as absolute server paths
- magento bug : Strict Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in lib/Zend/Db/Select.php on line 216
- Change number of columns displayed in Magneto search results (modern theme)
- Correct out dated pear version while installing magento 1.4.2 ( 1.7.1 / 1.9.1 )
- magento tip: add Cart total to header links.
- Notes on Magento benchmarking..
- Magetno fix : Cant add products to admin create order
- Magento fix : Invalid method Mage_Wishlist_Model_Item::canConfigure(Array
- Create a multi-store setup in Magento
- Magento fix: Fatal error: Method Varien_Object::__tostring() cannot take arguments in /magento/lib/Varien/Object.php
- Magento fix : Local file doesn’t exist
- Magento tip: after upgrade prices on product page simple product are gone……
- Add attribute to Grid or List view
- Magento tip : add Google Checkout button to side bar shopping cart